BCS Career Center-Resume & Cover Letter Writing
What are employers looking for on a resume? What makes a cover letter compelling? In this workshop, hosted by sales professional Erynn Young, learn how to craft polished and compelling resumes and cover letters.
- The host, Erynn Young, is the creator of our BCS Resume and Cover Letter Workshops in the BCS Career Center. She currently works as a Sales Operations Coordinator and has been a longtime volunteer supporting graduating college students prepare for their job search.
- Learn about: the importance of a compelling resume and cover letter, how to build your career path, and how the BCS Career Center can help.
- Get quick tips to make your resume and cover letter stand out
- Q&A Session– ask questions about resumes and cover letters and learn how to sign up for a personal resume and cover letter writing session.
Who Should Participate:
- Anyone who has a resume/cover letter and wants to improve upon it.
- Anyone looking to make their first resume and cover letter.
- Anyone interested in advancing in their career path or changing careers.