BCS Career Center–Navigating Technology In Your Job Search
As the world charges full force ahead into the digital age, job searching follows suit, requiring the use of technology to design your resume, craft a notable LinkedIn profile, and network with potential job openings. In this workshop, Sales Engagement Coordinator Shaloma Wagstaffe will help Brooklynites gain an understanding of how to effectively navigate technology in your post-pandemic job search.
- Host Shaloma Wagstaffe is a Sales Engagement Coordinator at tech company Digital Reality. She also has a BA in Political Science and a Masters in Sustainability
- Learn about the importance of using technology (LinkedIn, Zoom, emailing, and more) for your job search
- Learn about the BCS Career Center and get quick tips that you can apply to your job search right away
- Q&A– get some questions answered and advice around job search technology and sign up for a one-on-one session.
Who Should Participate:
- Anyone who is interested in pursuing a new career/job
- Anyone looking to improve upon their technology skills in their career search
- Anyone interested in advancing in their career path or changing careers.