BCS Anti-Bullying Workshop
Become a Anti-Bullying Advocate! This virtual workshop will help you to identify your role in bullying prevention and give you the tools you need to help build a bully-free Brooklyn.
- Hosted by Juned Abdullah (NYC Civic Corps Member and Volunteer Coordinator), we’re compiling all of NYC Service’s best anti-bullying information and practices. Together we’ll:
- Define types of bullying
- Discuss tangible solutions to bullying
- Talk about ways we can spread anti-bullying awareness to our families, youth, and peers
- Speak with a knowledgeable school psychologist about the realities of bullying in schools
- Participate in reflective Q&A at the end of the workshop